Who should attend?
This event will appeal to a wide range of audiences who are interested
in developing opportunities for learning with mobile and wireless
handheld devices, including:
- colleges/training providers
- higher education institutions
- independent research organisations
- community and voluntary organisations
- content developers
- Learning and Skills Councils
- Local Education Authorities
- mobile device manufacturers and service providers
- software and technology developers
- government departments
And all others with an interest in mobile learning.
Return to m-learning menu
Find out more about the m-learning conference 2003.